Minggu, 12 Agustus 2018

Learning English part 16 ( Final 2nd )

Asslamu'alikum Wr.Wb.

Hi friends, nice to meet you again, do you miss me? i think yes (hehe).

Today is the last day of the second semester final exam seen from my friend's face to be cheerful and upbeat because it will be a holiday (hehe). Morning class is not as busy as night class. green which in fact is obliged to take the exam.

Today's test is to make a toefl problem from a predetermined article. Make 5 questions about "reading" and 5 about "structure" along with the reasons.the difficulty is when translating Indonesian into English because we are not allowed to use google translate. so it is done according to our English language skills. all I have done but when I make the reason I don't know..hehe

And in the second semester, I last studied English with Mr. Zalzulifah and Mrs. Rella. Thank you for your knowledge and patience for you to educate us.

1 komentar: